Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Services Contact-us About-us

Saturday 1 August 2015

Some Tips And Tricks Before Starting A Blog

ad+1

If you are willing to spend money, you can buy traffic from all over sides but if you aren’t, you’ll have to focus on building your social media profiles. This means you’ll have to spend time participating in the community, befriending other people, sharing stories and even messaging other users.As you go through this process, don’t put all of your time and energy into one social media site because sometimes even the popular sites die down.Some Tips And Tricks Keep In Mind Before Starting Blog. I made my first blog, Pronet Advertising, popular by consistently getting on the front page of Digg.some steps are given below to start blog in manually ways.
1. Consistency is the key to growth:
I never realized consistency was important until it affected my traffic…in a negative way. Sometimes, I used to write a blog each week, while other times I would write five blog posts a week.
2.What goes online, stays online:
Your brand is everything, and I hope you don’t have to go through what I went through. Treat it like gold and do whatever you can to protect it. Make sure every piece of content you put out on the web is a masterpiece because if you screw up once, it will be on the web forever.I was able to recover my brand over time, but I did lose a few consulting clients during that time period.
3.Blogging isn’t free:
If you just want to create a personal blog, you can do so for free through wordpress. And if you want to host a blog on your own server with your own domain name, you can do so for under $50 a year.But if you are trying to make money from your blog, you will have to spend money to make it. Here are a few things that you will end up spending money on.It took me years before I spent money on blogging, and I wish I did it sooner as Quick Sprout would have been much larger. Here are my expenses for Quick Sprout last month.
4.It’s easy to get new traffic, but hard to retain it:
In the past, I had only 18% of my visitors as repeat visitors, but over time I’ve been able to increase the number. I wish I had focused on that earlier because my traffic would have been much higher if I had focused on it years ago.There’s always going to be a new method of content marketing that is hot…you just have to leverage it before everyone else. It doesn’t matter what your blog is on; you can always make boring topics fun to read…you just have to get creative.I didn’t realize content length affects traffic until I started to write really detailed posts. It wasn’t because I was trying to game Google or any social site, but it was because I wanted to write content that helps you. And I couldn’t figure out how to do that without writing really detailed content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 | Design By Templateclue